Welcome to Dori's mostly clay-related ramblings. Questions, comments and verbal abuses to be left behind the door (i.e. below the posts).

2013/06/30

Some new things

These are some of the new things I've been playing with.






 
And I finally finished the set I've been working on. I'm just not quite sure about the ear wires.


And: I am simply in love with Mariaela's pieces and couldn't restrain myself any longer, and just had to make a few similar ones! I won't sell them because I feel like they are copies, but I might give them away once I decide which ones will be rings and which pendants. Or I might just keep them around as eye-candy ;)








Which is your favorite?





2 comments:

  1. wowowowowowowow! Dori there are just perfect! cant's wait to see them finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Join the 'wow' thing!)
    I love the set so much!!!!! and I love the necklace in blue and gold, its like something egyptian or cosmic or both!like star gate theme)
    You have made so many beautiful things already!!!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...