Welcome to Dori's mostly clay-related ramblings. Questions, comments and verbal abuses to be left behind the door (i.e. below the posts).

2013/06/16

Fashion Feature - Pineza Jewelry

Welcome to my new experimental series: Fashion Feature, in which I introduce artists and crafters and their works through fashion.

My fifth guest is Vasso from PinezaJewelry, who creates fashion jewelry using a variety of materials. She is a fan of simple and clear lines and she likes to create things she would wear herself.

Click on the small images underneath the large pictures to see Vasso's jewelry pieces.


Casual Stripes and Stackables

 



Coral and Aqua Cocktail






Mint Mania


Delicate Dessert

  



If you like Vasso's pieces, visit her shop, follow her on Pinterest or check out what she shares on Facebook.

Credits:
jeans, striped top, ballet flats, coral dress, aqua dress, turquoise sandals, beige blouse, mint skinny jeans, mint nail varnish, white tribal print top, mint leather pants, tea spoon, black dress, gold dress, pearl earrings

6 comments:

  1. Amazing collages!!! Very stylish! Love the mint version the most!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. like your collection very much:))) wow….

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't seem to part with the gorgeous bracelet I bought from Pineza a while back! It matches everything and I get tones of compliment! She is a doll too! Great post Dori!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful Post! Vasso is one of my favorite artists!!!! i have also too many pieces and I love them all!!!

    Great work Dori!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG....This is such an amazing feature, Dori!
    Have no words! Great outfits, gorgeously combined!
    I am really honored to be featured by you!
    Thank you so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you guys! I'm happy you like it, especially Vasso :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...