Welcome to Dori's mostly clay-related ramblings. Questions, comments and verbal abuses to be left behind the door (i.e. below the posts).

2013/03/16

Reds


And I can't refrain from bragging a little. This is the feedback I received from Christina, a fellow creator: 
"It's unbelievable how fast it was delivered to me, I simply love this mosaic effect on the pendant and I'm glad to have my first "Dori original" in my collection :) I'll be back, highly recommended seller!" Thank you, Christina :)









  
































2 comments:

  1. Amazing red creations!!! I love them all! And I agree with this Happy customer! I want all of your necklaces, Dori!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Elena, these are old pieces, I've just decided to organize them according to their "lines" and put them all up in one place, as a kind of "portfolio" (wow, doesn't that sound totally pro ;).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...