Welcome to Dori's mostly clay-related ramblings. Questions, comments and verbal abuses to be left behind the door (i.e. below the posts).

2012/12/31

Winter

Some of my new winter jewelry in the making. The photos are not top notch, to say the least, but I hope you'll forgive me :D

The colors are a bit off here but they do look amazing, even if I say so myself :D

Truer colors:






I'll probably replace the two stripy segments with something else as the theme here is "galaxy". Or neckties :D

Here it is, and I think it looks much better:


This is where I got the shape from: http://pinterest.com/pin/212302569905529448/ - It seems they don't make these necklaces any more...

Galaxy earrings and brooch. Can't believe I made a brooch... :O




sheets:



This one is a bit crooked on top, will have to fix it...




6 comments:

  1. They already look amazing, Dori!!! Stunning pieces in the making! :) You have an incredible eye for colors! And the last piece looks like real snow! Gorgeous!!!
    Wishing you a wonderful Happy New Year filled with Joy, Love, Health and Success!!!
    xoxo
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Anna :). I love your exuberance :D

    Wishing you all good things for the upcoming year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The galaxy necktie is great ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing stuff! Dori there are great! I just can't wait to see them as jewels!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where do you hide this? I dont see all this treasuries in your shop!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you all :)

    Elena, they need to be finished... :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...