Welcome to Dori's mostly clay-related ramblings. Questions, comments and verbal abuses to be left behind the door (i.e. below the posts).

2012/11/26

Monday Moodboard - Chunky greens

I just love these chunky greens right now:


Clockwise from top left:

1. Necklace by rRradionica

2. Enchanted forest necklace by TomBjornDesigns

3. Wool yarn bead necklace by Ylleanna

5. Chunky ultramarine green neckwarmer by Ylleanna

6. Green fiber necklace by rRradionica

8. Headband by Zembil

Center: 

Felt ball ring by Mellsva


For more mood boards visit the Staroftheast blog.


14 comments:

  1. some of them remind me peas:) I have a weak point in textiLe so I Like it a Lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful moodboard! I love textile jewelry and it makes me want to touch each item just to get a feel of their texture :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful color and great combination!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable collection! great theme and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty! christmas tree green :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful collection!!
    Thank you Dori :))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...