Welcome to Dori's mostly clay-related ramblings. Questions, comments and verbal abuses to be left behind the door (i.e. below the posts).

2012/10/15

Monday Moodboard - Sleep


This morning it was so dark and foggy all I wanted to do was sleep, sleep and sleep. Ever felt this way on a Monday morning? ;)

sleep



Brooch
by ArzuMusa


Earrings
by SilentRoses


Brooch
by aplusdesignnn



Yellow-Red Sleeping Dragon, needlefelted, orange, pumpkin, ochre...
by TheGreedyCrocodile


For more moods and boards, visit Star-of-the-East.

5 comments:

  1. Feel that way on most mornings :D but your moodboard is pretty cheerful

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool sleeping beauties, Dori!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kind of the exact opposite of my theme :D I sure could use some sleep right now...

    (I will respond to your mail tomorrow! Way too tired right now...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls :) - yes, we shouldn't have to get up in the dark :(

    Aljona, no worries, and if you don't like it, just tell me, I need to train myself to accept criticism :D. And we can always do it your way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aljona - yes, I also like those kind of mornings you describe. Usually by the time I get outside it's much better than at the moment when you gotta get out of bed. :D The best thing about mornings is the silence that I think should be cherished longer.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...