Welcome to Dori's mostly clay-related ramblings. Questions, comments and verbal abuses to be left behind the door (i.e. below the posts).

2012/05/28

Creature part 2

Creature: part 2


 A verrrry long sheet gets folded up and then I will cut slices of it. I then send it through the pasta machine to make it longer and thinner.


Then I cut circles out of it to shape the dome from.


The next thing is to create the domed shape. I use the wrong end of a crochet needle on the cut out circle.
It is ready to be attached to the body of the creature. I use liquid clay to make sure they stick.



I add the center ball and texture it with a knitting needle.
There it is. Our creature is done and ready to be admired: 

Polymer clay sea creature



2 comments:

  1. Thanks Elena :)

    Haven't quite decided what to do with it yet. I have some ideas but they are very vague still.

    Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...